Regional Flavours, now it its 10th year, is a world-class free food and wine festival that showcases Queensland’s best farmers, growers, local food artisans and wineries. A signature experience for our audience is to discover and sample the products of stallholders at the Regional Flavours Marketplace.
Stallholders at the Marketplace are permitted to sell edible items to be taken home as well as provide free tasting samples. The sale of foods designed for immediate consumption may be accepted, at the sole discretion of the event organisers.
A set of selection criteria has been established for Regional Flavours and will be used to guide stallholder selection for the event. All criterion has been specifically developed to ensure the integrity of the Regional Flavours vision, while providing exclusive exposure to Queensland food producers, farmers and wineries. Applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis to determine the suitability of all products. The criteria and considerations for 2018 are as follows:
Stallholder Selection Criteria
1. Fresh produce for sale or sampling must be grown in Queensland.
2. Edible products for sale or sampling, that are not fresh produce, must be made in Queensland using Queensland produce.
3. Products/produce must be sold on site by the growers or food business owners.
4. Products designed for immediate consumption on site will be assessed on an individual basis against offerings from established traders within the South Bank precinct. Acceptance will be at the sole discretion of the event organisers.
5. Products designed for immediate consumption must not be the primary focus of the stall’s product offering, but should support the sampling and sale of products/produce to be taken home.
6. Stallholders must have the capacity to meet demand for product sampling/sales for each day of the two-day event.
1. To ensure balanced product representation across the Regional Flavours Marketplace, event organisers may limit the number of stallholders accepted to the event based on offering similar products or falling within the same product category.
2. Requested stall sizes, power requirements and other requests such as cold rooms will be considered in the context of the broader Regional Flavours footprint.
3. Stallholders who demonstrate a commitment to sustainable environmental practices and eco-friendly products will be highly regarded.
4. Stallholders offering products/produce that showcases a current food trend will be highly regarded.
1. Food trucks that sell ready to eat food, where the primary intention is to consume immediately, will not be permitted.
Stallholder applications are now open, closing on Friday 2nd March 2018 – use the below form to submit your entry. All applications will be assessed against the stallholder selection criteria and successful applicants will be notified by Friday 23rd March 2018. The selection decisions by the event organisers are final. No correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful applicants. For additional information regarding participating as a stallholder at Regional Flavours 2018, please visit our FAQ page. If you have any questions during your application process, please contact event organisers at [email protected]