Accessibility – Changing Font Size
Your web browser has the ability to both zoom in and out, allowing you to change the size of a web page. Alternatively, you can also choose to increase or decrease the text size within the page.
Changing the page size in the browser can be done with the following keyboard shortcuts:
For Windows users
- Press Ctrl and ‘+’ (plus) to zoom in
- Press Ctrl and ‘-‘ (minus) to zoom out
- Press Ctrl and ‘0’ (zero) to return the page to its original size
For Mac users
- Press Command and ‘+’ (plus) to zoom in
- Press Command and ‘-‘ (minus) to zoom out
- Press Command and ‘0’ (zero) to return the page to its original size
Alternatively the browsers ‘View’ menu has options to zoom in and out or increase and decrease the text size. The browsers ‘View’ menu is located in the menu bar at the top of the browser. If the menu bar is not visible in the browser, press ‘Alt’.
Set on 17 hectares of grassy lawns, dining districts, and stunning waterfront walkways, the South Bank Parklands are anything but short of space – something the team at Regional Flavours were only too happy to take advantage of!
Stretch your legs (and your stomach) with events, stages and market stalls spread throughout the Parkland’s different spaces, each boasting its own unique charm – use the map below to find your way around the different zones of Regional Flavours.