Dog lovers are welcome to bring their furry friends to Regional Flavours for a fun-filled day out. If you are bringing your pet to South Bank, please make sure you adhere to the following rules:
- For hygiene reasons, dogs are not permitted in any eating areas. This includes EAT-SHOW-TELL, Queensland Taste, The Hunting Club, Sweet Escape and River Quay.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times;
- Dogs are not permitted on the beach or in fountains, shower areas or waterways;
- Dangerous dog breeds are not permitted in the Parklands. For a list of dangerous dog breeds, check out Brisbane City Council’s website; and
- You must clean up all dog waste. Waste bags are provided free of charge from a dispenser located at the entrance to Stanley Street Plaza.
If you have any questions about bringing your dog to South Bank, please contact the South Bank Visitor Booking and Information Centre on 07 3156 6366 or email@example.com.